Saturday, July 7, 2007

Dullards bitching about girl problems and me

Dear Peeves,

I know this girl who has a boyfriend but I live far away. Should I tell her how I feel about her or forget about her?

-HAHA >.<

HAHA--

Let's see. This girl has a boyfriend, lives far away, and will almost certainly be creeped out by your fascination with her, because you're such a fucking dullard. Save yourself the embarassment and keep your goddamn mouth shut.

--Peeves

alright babe,

here's an actual comment/question for you. How long will it take for you to get over yourself?

--Silently Morbid

Silently Morbid--

How long will it take you to stop asking fucktarded questions such as this one? I'll stop when you do. (Well, not really, but at least it'll get you to shut the hell up. Either that or my brass knuckles.)

--Peeves

No comments: