Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Murder Advice

Want some advice on killing? Sure. I love giving it, but not when you're an incompetent loser who gives me a limited amount to work with.


Dear Peeves,

I'm having trouble deciding whether I should kill Tyler or Kevosk. I can't kill both of them because I'll never be able to kill again. Now Kevosk is the biggest fucking gay-tarded dick-cunt-ass-bag I've ever met, yet my faraway friend absolutely despises Tyler. Please help me decide which to kill!

--Murderous Silly Negro

Dipshit--

Since you're too incompetent to follow my moto: "When in doubt, kill both", kill who you hate the most, which would be this Kevosk. Have your friend kill Tyler him/herself, and you worry about who pisses you off instead of getting more involved with others' lives than your own (not that you have much of one). I hope you get caught and rot in a prison cell for the rest of your life, dipshit.

No comments: