Sunday, March 4, 2007

Flying, squirrels, and some other shit

I have two completely retarded questions today. Actually, they were sent to me a while ago, but I actually have a life, unlike the losers who wrote them. One of them is bitching at me over at Demon Lime to answer her goddamn question, and now I finally found the time to deal with the stupidest things in my inbox. Gash, I answered your question, so you can quit bitching now!



Ok my question for you is: Would you rather be a squirrel or have the ability to fly? By the way just in case it isn't all that clear I'm asking advice. I found a magic lamp with a genie inside. The genie told me that he could turn me into a squirrel or give me the ability to fly. As you can tell I'm having trouble deciding which to choose. They are both good options. Can you help Peeves?

--Lisa Vereli

Lisa Vereli--

Yes, I can. Ask the genie to turn you into a squirrel, because not only will you be unable to send me anymore questions, but it also would be very easy to run you over with my car.

--Peeves

What do you think my friend will say when he opens the letter I mailed him and sees a picture of Goatse?

-Steven "Bonertron" Stifler

Seven--

I think he'll send it back with a bomb. And if you send me another question, I think I'll find your address and send you one, just in case the first one didn't kill you. Now shut the hell up.

--Peeves

No comments: